Author Topic: The BMTA's Annual Conference  (Read 24363 times)

Offline Alan The Lowly Admin Guy

• Executive Director
  • Administrator
    • Eclectic Motorworks, LLC
The BMTA's Annual Conference
« on: April 02, 2009, 10:54 AM »
Every year BMTA members gather to meet, network and discuss the future of the industry.  From one-man shops to multi-million dollar wholesalers and manufacturers attend and benefit from these conferences.  Conferences have been held in California, Georgia, Florida, Texas and Michigan and we're always in search of new venues and new host companies.

Some comments from our most recent conference at Engel Imports in Kalamazoo, MI:

"It truly was a great weekend!  Thank you EVERYONE for all your help, support, great information, and all the effort you put into making the conference such a success.  Being a newbie, if this is what the BMTA is truly about, I'm hooked for life!"
Jeff Schlemmer - Advanced Distributors

"...it was a GREAT weekend . I really enjoyed meeting old firends and making new ones. I've already done a first de-brief with my staff..."
Mike Engard - Ragtops & Roadsters

"Yes indeed, a fantastic conference. Great to see some old faces and make some new friends.
Thank you to all that made it possible."
Pete Mantell - Mantell Motorsport

Being able to attend this conference is only one of many reasons to consider joining the BMTA!  For more information, please visit the Background Information or contact us at 616.355.2850. 
Alan Dalman
Executive Director - British Motor Trade Association
Manager - Eclectic Motorworks LLC